Please view an inspiring article about our freshman football standout Issac Lufkin here.
Welcome to the 2013-2014 School Year
- SurveyWorks starts Nov. 12th take a survey here school code: twirl
- End of 1st Quarter update from Principal Barr here
- For newly updated bus route information please visit Ripta.com
- Classical wins 2013 Gold Medal is #1 in RI - U.S. News & World Report
Where to Find Information
- Under our Quicklinks tab – dates, times, forms, documents
- Under our Student Life tab – fall Athletics information and forms
- Under our About & Faculty and Staff tab – course websites & syllabi
- Opening of school update from Principal Barr here
Congratulations Class of 2013
“Certare, Petere, Reperire, Neque Cedere”
To Strive, to Seek, to Find, and Not to Yield
Classical High School, a demanding college preparatory examination school, serves a diverse community and provides its students with the means to achieve high standards in a rigorous learning environment. Classical encourages its students to pursue academic, athletic, artistic and personal growth so that they will experience success in colleges and universities, and will demonstrate excellence and leadership within the global and local community.