Guidance and Counseling Weekly Newsletter and Scholarship Information #21 April 29, 2013 The following scholarships are available. Please see Mr. Toro for details. Joseph...
Congratulations Class of 2013
- Summer Reading Overview all subjects all grades here
- Summer Reading AP Biology Assignment here
- Summer Reading AP Spanish V Assignment here
- Summer Reading AP United States History Assignment here
Junior Research and Technology Exhibition Schedule here
Grade 12 Final Exam Schedule here
- Grades 9-11 Final Exam Schedule here
- The End of the Year Calendar update is here
- Please help us honor our 2013 Distinguished Alumni
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon Thank You here
- STAR Math- link here
“Certare, Petere, Reperire, Neque Cedere”
To Strive, to Seek, to Find, and Not to Yield
Classical High School, a demanding college preparatory examination school, serves a diverse community and provides its students with the means to achieve high standards in a rigorous learning environment. Classical encourages its students to pursue academic, athletic, artistic and personal growth so that they will experience success in colleges and universities, and will demonstrate excellence and leadership within the global and local community.